We are losing a good maintenance man to the Chicago jobs market. This guy could take a handful of work orders and take off in the morning and would not return until 4:55pm… every one finished AND no complaints. He smiles all day long and well, we will miss Craig a lot. –
*Do you know people who are looking for jobs?*
Jobs include repairs in rental apartments + homes fast and good. http://www.BCI-properties.com
Base pay $30/hr + depending on qualifications. 😉
Paid Kaiser Perm. Health Care
Paid Holidays off
Paid personal time off
Work van provided, but you must provide your own hand tools!
more jobs details…
Hours are 8-5 w/1-hour off for lunch
March 1, 2918 start date.
1. Receptionist position: $15/hr to start, full time Mon-Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
Receptionist/office help needed by January 4th, 2016. Confident fast learners are encouraged to apply for these jobs. We are a progressive company with a good reputation and expect employees to dress professionally. A photo ID with your resume puts you at the top of the list of candidates.
We are a smoke-free company. This means no smoking on or off the job because we can always tell who is a smoker. People say “Oh, I will not smoke on the job.” and try to mask or hide the smell or say that it is their mate that smokes. Sorry, but this is an addiction that cannot be tolerated. We are not 420 friendly.
All employees must also have good morals, total honesty, and loyalty.
1. Full time.
2. Please email your Job Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo ID if possible.
3. We pay every two weeks and offer paid holidays, health-care, paid personal time off, bonuses and other benefits. This is an entry position. There will be pay raises and opportunities to advance.
4. We are looking for a friendly nice person who can be tough when needed, as we deal with the collection of tenant rents and hear all kinds of excuses why rent is late.
5. If you decide to “drop by” with your resume it’s Okay, but PLEASE realize that we are busy right now and you may have to just drop it off.
6. Duties include collecting rent payments and giving payment receipts.
7. Multi-tasking is expected and you may be asked to help with general office work.
PLEASE Note: I cannot reply to every email or resume, sorry. If you get a reply it is most likely that we would like to interview you. Make your application as soon as you can, this job will not last long. Applications with photo ID or photos gave priority, yes this is also a test of your attention skills.
Emily Leske / co-owner
BCI PROPERTIES, LLC
9702 S. Tacoma Way Suite 106
Lakewood, WA 98499