Professional Management. Lowest statewide fees!
*See our full disclosure: Fee Chart!
We are a long time Licensed Real Estate Brokerage in the Puget Sound area, serving King, Pierce and North Thurston counties, we offer worry-free, full-service property management to property owners interested in leasing their home, condominiums, multi-family and commercial properties. We provide outstanding professional Landlord Solutions and Property Management services as recognized by our BBB A+ rating.
We provide property management services for homeowners, Investors, Banks, Lien Holders, and Institutions.
We have the experience and flexibility to manage your investment, whether home, Condo, duplex, apartment or a Multi-unit complex in a professional manner with maximum funding back to you. We have provided property management and Landlord services for over 30 years.
Read about our standard rates for residential single family homes, plus Multi-unit discounts, Multi-family Condo Conversions, Town Homes and Mobile Home Park may receive added discounts. Note; there will be charges and fees for “out of area” or difficult properties which we bid on case by case.
- Review the unique & optional Owners Benefits Package, for total hands-off management. See if it will suit your needs and benefit you. I guarantee it and am glad to offer proof on request, with a personal interview in our office. NO other company offers so much.
- Owners within City limits must have a City of Tacoma Business License. (…info) Yes it is true, even in some other cities as well, although we are fully licensed by the City of Tacoma and Sate of Washington plus are fully insured. In Tacoma, we can make application and pay that fee for owners and invoice you later.
- We would love to work for you, call us today! We have managed rental homes and properties for over 30 years and have a support team for all contingencies. We are licensed by the Washington State Department of Licensing in Olympia and are fully insured & bonded. We are members of our local MLS (Real Estate Multiple Listing Service), NARPM the National Association of Residential Property Managers, Olympic Rental Association and are A+ rated with our local BBB. To the left of this page is a link for an Owners Manual for property owners that will answer a lot of your questions.*See our FAQ & Answers. Call us Mon to Friday 9am to 5pm at: (253) 531-1010 or (253) 531-2000 for King, Thurston and Pierce County.
- Compare other local Property Management companies at: www.Tacoma-Property-Managers.com
- Wintertime prep & cleanup schedule – We provide the wintertime services necessary to keep your fine home, cottage or condo in a well maintained condition, as well as secure and worry free during your absence. See the annual tenant flyer, mailed & emailed to tenants in Sept/Oct.
- Springtime cleanup schedule – When the weather turns warm, it is a great time to plan for a “spring cleaning” around your residence. Take the time to clean up from the winter and check your residence for any necessary maintenance. Be sure to report any necessary maintenance to us via the Maintenance Request online. *See the… Flyer. http://bcirent.com/docs/Spring-cleanup.pdf
- Tenant move out clean-up – Unfortunately some tenants do not clean their rental properly on move out, and so we must hire a cleaning crew to go in and get the place back into rentable conditions. Our standards are high when it comes to keeping a rental clean in in good repair, however a nice clean rental will be expected by owners as well as the new renters who will be moving in next. Costs to clean up are billed to tenant. If they refuse or cannot pay, then naturally the owner must pay. When necessary we deduct the cost of clean up or repairs from the Tenant Deposit first before billing an owner. Tenants can also be sued for damages and/or sent to a Collection Agency as needed. Owners may do their own clean up if they prefer, however we prefer to have licensed professionals do it as our Landlord Tenant Law is strict. *See Clean Up requirements.
- FREE Advertising – Properties that are priced good generally rent out within two weeks or so with our free Ad/Media. We will advertise your home, apartment, condo/flat/loft, farm and commercial properties daily for FREE, until they are rented, at NO cost to you via one or more of our own and other websites. Additional paid advertising is available by request.
- Websites owned by BCI Properties, LLC include:
www.BCIrent.com – Main primary website for our Listings, directly linked to the MLS.
www.BCI-rent.com – A redirect portal page to our main site.
www.BCI-Properties.com – Our original site, still active w/links to rental listings etc.
www.WA-Homes.org – Link to a portal page, links take users to our own sales and rentals sites.
*Plus, several unique url/portal and landing pages.
www.HomesandProperties.com – Focus is on Sales of Homes & Properties.
www.Homes-and-Properties.com – Portal links pages
www.Realhomes.us – Rental linked
- Here are a few of the other websites that we use daily;
www.AHRN.com Military Housing & Relocation Network system. Also;
www.Craigslist.org Housing section, Search Key is BCIRENT. See;
www.Zillow.com – Nationwide housing website.
www.Trulia.com – Nationwide Agent and Marketing site.www.Postlets.com and many other online media resources.
MerchantCircle.com – Ad link spot.
City-Data – Link to our rental site.
MilitarybyOwner.com – as needed.
TourFactory.com – paid video/ani programming.
YouTube.com account with listings posted.
Active Rain – Info and link portal page leads to our rentals.
Kudzu – Links to testimony etc for our company.
…….we have 12 other websites not listed.
PLUS; SYNDICATION on hundreds of other media websites.
- Optional Advertising – You may also have the option to pay for local newspaper ads if you so choose, which average $35 to $85 normally, or;
- We do list your property on the MLS online FREE already, with exposure to over 4,000 local agents.
- EZ PAY – BCI Properties is pleased to announce a new option that allows you to have your funds electronically deposited to your bank account by utilizing Payment Service Network, the same company that processes the rent payments electronically for our residents. We can now send the funds electronically to you via your checking account and routing number. This is a free service to you. Once we process the deposit the funds will be electronically deposited to your account in two business days. When we set up your account, we will issue you a username and password to access your account. See details:AutoPay with PSN – Payment Service Network processes at the highest level of security. Their Web Site is guaranteed secure using the latest 256 bit SSL encryption. This new option gives you the convenience of having the funds deposited into your bank account without you having to go to the bank.
- Why hire a Professional Property Manager? – Some owners do collect their own rent, handle the midnight calls for emergency maintenance, screen out the bad apples and search for the good ones, post notices when a tenant is late and process Evictions when needed…., but then find out later that they could have had a lot less headache, obtained more rent in most cases and often times wish they would have left the dirty work to a professional company which would have been well worth the small monthly fee. By RCW Law Code in Washington State, any person who collects rent or acts in any way as a Property Manager for another person must be licensed and Bonded for that purpose. Not just anybody will do. Avoid litigious tenants who are looking for a reason to sue you, hire a Professional PM Agency.
– What to do next –
1. Download and review our full service contract, see the left menu under “Investors & Property Owners”, Step 2 is our contract.
2. Review our optional Owners Benefits Package, for total hands-free management, to see if it will benefit you.
*Note: if this link does not work please notify us.
*We can email or mail you an original Contract without the watermark. The watermarked copy can be used also if you like.
3. Fill out the required W-9 form, required by the Department of Revenue.
4. Email or fax these documents to us, then contact us and request a New Account setup.
“See additional links on left side menu, as some added forms may be required. If you have existing tenants, we must have a copy of any Rental or Lease Contract you have, plus we must have any Deposit that was paid by tenant to hold in a Tenant Trust Account as required by Washington State RCW Law Code and Landlord Tenant Law. We will need to obtain a Landlord Key and.., of course we will answer any questions you have. Feel free to call us with any questions.” -Don
9702 South Tacoma Way, Lakewood WA 98499
Main Office Ph: (253) 531-1010
Rentals: (253) 531-2000
Fax: (253) 531.5358